------

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Fishing Flies and More!

Compiled videos from past posts about fly tying with a mix of fly fishing that may be of interest to some. It is a long video that includes several quick tying demonstrations as well as dialog about fishing them.

I tied most of the patterns using a Peak Rotary Vise. It is the last tying vise I purchased, and I don't plan on purchasing another vise. In the past I used a simple vise offered in a kit, moved to another vise that was heavier duty, and then to a discount rotary vise that I have since converted to a tube fly tying vise.

Do check out the video, and do try one or two of these patterns on your own tying vise!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright 2024 - CityOfAllenFishing.Blogspot.Com

Contact Us: COAF.Weblog@Live.Com