------

Search This Blog

Monday, January 16, 2023

Two Fishing Flies Instead of One... Autofocus Issues, too #fishing #flyfishing #livestream

Still working out the hardware issues with my streaming gear. This round I missed the autofocus... meaning I should have went the manual focus as the focus cursor shows when I use autofocus. Apologies for the annoying cursor.

The intent of this video was to demo a fly fishing tip for setting up a tandem rig when fishing two fishing flies. I call it the "hang loose measure" because I use the Hawaiian hand gesture to measure the length of line for rigging the trailing fishing fly to the lead one.

Do check it out!



Suggested items for a tandem rig:









No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright 2024 - CityOfAllenFishing.Blogspot.Com

Contact Us: COAF.Weblog@Live.Com