------

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 04, 2023

Last Bass Yesterday

Bass #6 from yesterday... actually, it was Friday afternoon, March 3, 2023. On a whim, I decided to fish the local pond for a go at Bass. I had struck out earlier at another pond - Murphy pond that was stocked with trout.

I observed Bass in the shallows setting up spawning beds, so I figured the local pond - Bethany Lakes, may have Bass doing the same.

I did see several Bass beds but did not target them. I opted to blind cast and do a quick impromptu GoPro Mobile Livestream.

As it turned out, I caught six Bass... five were in the livestream video, number six was not. Below, is the the video of Bass #6.


Bass #6


GoPro Mobile Livestream






















BPS MicroLite Rod


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright 2024 - CityOfAllenFishing.Blogspot.Com

Contact Us: COAF.Weblog@Live.Com