------

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 02, 2023

GoPro Mobile Fishing Livestream

The 3BR Powersports external USB and battery cover has been a game charger for yours truly! Prior to using the product, the Hero 8 would overheat and shutdown between one 45" to 1 hour when livestreaming. Since then, I can stream for over an hour!

To date, the max livestream has been just short of two hours but I could have gone longer... much longer as the power brick I use was at 80% charged. Quick guesstimate... close to 8 hours of continuous livestreaming!

Below are a few of the videos from the past week where I posted the GoPro Mobile Fishing Livestream to our YouTube @coaffieldteam providing a first person point of view while I fished local ponds!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright 2024 - CityOfAllenFishing.Blogspot.Com

Contact Us: COAF.Weblog@Live.Com