Bass Number 7 on the Viral Sea Urchin Lure
One Lure Challenge Update
Hey friends, Average Angler Life here.
The one-lure challenge is still going strong.
I’m limiting myself to just one lure while fishing the pond, and the viral sea urchin lure just produced bass number 7. Same bait, same approach, and another solid fish that decided to eat.
There’s something really enjoyable about committing to a single lure for an extended period. You stop wondering what else you “should” be throwing and start focusing on making that one presentation work. Every cast becomes more intentional, and every bite feels a little more rewarding.
Bass number 7 is another nice milestone in the ongoing experiment. The sea urchin lure continues to get attention from the fish, and I’m having a blast sticking with it.
Are you running a one-lure challenge right now? What bait did you choose and how many fish have you landed so far? I’d love to hear about it.
Tight lines, stay curious, and I’ll catch you on the next trip to the pond.
– Average Angler Life
Sea Urchin Lure Showcase
The viral sea urchin lure continues to produce in the ongoing one-lure challenge. A unique presentation that the bass are responding to!
Get the Sea Urchin LureAs an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This helps support the channel at no extra cost to you. Thank you for the support!
No comments:
Post a Comment