Bad Video, Good Audio
Rooster Tail Bass — And a Follower — Average Angler Life
What this clip was about
Bad video. Good audio. You still get the feel for the action.
A bass took my Rooster Tail spinner while another bass followed it in.
One ate. One chased.
Bad video. Good audio. Still get the feel for the action.
A bass took my Rooster Tail spinner while another bass followed it in.
That is the clip. One committed. One would not. The blade did enough work that two fish showed up. Camera quality is optional. The take is not.
Tight lines. I’ll see you on the bank.
Listen while you scroll
Rooster Tail Showcase — AAL Approved
The spinner that got bit while a second bass followed it in. Keep the blade running. Let the pond argue about who eats first.
View Rooster TailSea Urchin Showcase
When followers will not commit to the spinner, a slow urchin-style fall is the next look.
View Sea UrchinAAL — Gear Store
Shop the ultralight and pond gear I actually use on the water.
Shop the Gear StoreAs an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. These recommendations are based on gear I actually use and trust on the water.
If these pond clips help you fish smarter, you can support the channel here.
No comments:
Post a Comment