First and Only Fish This Round | BFS Ultralight with a Rooster Tail
First and only fish this round on BFS gear — ultralight baitcasting with an inline Rooster Tail. Average Angler Life keeps it honest: one fish, one lure, one setup that still earned its keep on a quiet pond.
Some sessions are wide open. This one was a grind. I work the bank, keep the blade spinning, and stay with the BFS combo until something finally commits. You’ll see the retrieve, the take, and why light baitcasting still feels worth it even when the pond only gives you one.
Perfect for BFS fans, ultralight anglers, and anyone who knows some days you take the one that eats and call it a win.
Support Average Angler Life
If you enjoy these pond sessions, one-lure challenges, and real-world fishing moments, you can support the channel by buying me a coffee. Every cup helps keep the rods bending and the cameras rolling!
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. These recommendations are based on gear I actually use and trust on the water.
No comments:
Post a Comment