------

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 06, 2026

Bass on a Long Pull Retrieve | Fly Fishing a Pond with a Streamer

Bass on a Long Pull Retrieve

Fly fishing a pond with a streamer — second fish of the day

What this clip was about

Caught a bass on a long pull retrieve fly fishing a pond using a streamer pattern. Second fish of the day!

Long Pulls, a Streamer, and a Pond Bass

Caught a bass on a long pull retrieve while fly fishing a pond with a streamer pattern. Second fish of the day.

I kept the retrieve simple — long pulls, a pause, then another pull. On still water that kind of movement can look like something swimming just enough to get a bass curious. This one finally committed.

No big lake, no fancy setup. Just a pond, a streamer, and a retrieve that worked. Those are the days I like best.

See you on the water.

Sea Urchin Showcase

Sea Urchin Showcase

A simple, proven fly-box option that belongs in the kit when you are working still water and looking for a reaction.

View on Amazon

AAL — Gear Store

AAL Gear Store

Shop the gear I actually use and trust on the water.

Open the Gear Store

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. These recommendations are based on gear I actually use and trust on the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Average Angler Life's Latest YouTube Videos!

Popular Posts

Copyright 2026 - CityOfAllenFishing.Blogspot.Com

Contact Us: COAF.Weblog@Live.Com