------

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tenkara Fishing at Lunch Time,... Three Sunfish and a Bass!

Another reason we like Tenkara Fishing is it offers ease of setup so that a short 30" Lunch Break can turn into a Fishing Trip!

Made it to Bethany and fished an Olive Crawdad.  Landed three Sunfish and a Bass.  Action was slower compared to yesterday.  Guessing the cooler temps has impacted them.  No worries, action will pick up again!



20110426


Click-on 2011's COAF Fishing Leader Board to checkout top fish caught this year by our readers. Also, click-on One Fishing Fly Challenge to checkout the Field Team's flyfishing informal contest. Feel free to join; it's simple!

2 comments:

  1. I just found this Blog via Google search For fishing in Allen,TX. I've fished the Bethany lakes ponds for the past 10 months. I mostly fished the far east pond. I've pulled some large catfish and bass out of it, but never had any luck on any of the other 4 ponds. I tried the middle pond with the fountain today with some mixed results. 1 18" catfish 4 large sunfish/ bluegills and one turtle. Everything caught on worms and a float. I don't know how deep any of the ponds are so I keep the bait shallow. I tied some rotten shad paste off the bottom with no results. i haven't caught a thing on the west pond or the lower pond just off Bethany. I'm going to try some of your tips and any others you might have. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by EMS fishing. Good luck and let us know how they are biting!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Copyright 2024 - CityOfAllenFishing.Blogspot.Com

Contact Us: COAF.Weblog@Live.Com