------

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Average Joe's Broadcast, Let's Talk Fishing Series 04 😎😎😎 #fishing #livestream #flyfishing

Icy conditions has the Team indoors. No worries, can always talk about fishing! Another in the Let's Talk Fishing Series!

This round I talk about upcoming trout stockings in our area - Collin County, Texas. There were foure stockings planned for the cities of Frisco, McKinney, Prosper, and Murphy.

Also, I mentioned fishing Waterloo Park Pond in Denison, Texas and the gear that I used and the retrieve that worked for me.

I do discuss Centerpin fishing as well... a new fishing technique for me that calls for using a drag free reel that has the ability to spin freely.

Do check out the video!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright 2024 - CityOfAllenFishing.Blogspot.Com

Contact Us: COAF.Weblog@Live.Com