------

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 09, 2023

What I Did To Limit Out, Small Pond with Lots of Trout! #flyfishing #fishing #tips

Video of last Sunday's trip to a new place... pond in Rockwall, Texas. Check out the video, key item to suggest is to try the retrieve I used to limit out - The Twitch and Stop Retrieve!

Harry Meyers Park in Rockwall has two ponds... there is a third one but it may not have been stocked with trout.

Stocked with Rainbow Trout last weekend, I decided to check out the Park and maybe wet a line and limit out on trout.

When I arrived, I quickly noticed how small the ponds were. No worries though, I observed a number of fishermen catching trout using lures and bait.

For yours truly, I opted for fly fishing.

Gear Used










No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright 2024 - CityOfAllenFishing.Blogspot.Com

Contact Us: COAF.Weblog@Live.Com