------

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 08, 2023

Fly Fishing Tip for Older Gents... plus Centerpins? Let's Talk Fishing #livestream #flyfishing #tips

Apologies for the test livestream last night. I was working on a video switcher hardware and thought I was streaming unlisted.

Did get some of the bugs worked out, but still need to figure a way to monitor audio to make sure sound is coming through.

No worries, have a workaround for now.

This round I talk briefly about the Centerpin Fishing at the local pond using bread and then later a dough bait recipe from an article I posted a few years back.

Additionally, I mention a fly fishing tip that helps older fishermen with a touch of nearsighted vision line their fly rods a little more easier!

Also, I mention an app that I am working on to check your hookset, at least the timing of it. Stay tuned for more. Will post soon as I get it working.

Do check it out!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright 2024 - CityOfAllenFishing.Blogspot.Com

Contact Us: COAF.Weblog@Live.Com