------

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Try Making Your Own Dough Bait!

Keeping this recipe simple, plus stays on the hook better than bread! Do give it a try... bait stayed on the hook and casted easily with the Centerpin!

Video had me at the local pond where in the past I have caught some nice size Catfish. I normally used bread back then, but I have also had success with dough bait.

I also used spinning gear and freelined the bait - both and bread and dough bait. With the Centerpin gear, I have the added float and split shot. I am not certain if this may be the reason why I am only getting the smaller Bullheads.

Or, the Catfish I caught in the past may no longer be in the pond. I sure do hope they are still there!

For more details, see the article... Click Here for the Simple Dough Bait Recipe!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright 2024 - CityOfAllenFishing.Blogspot.Com

Contact Us: COAF.Weblog@Live.Com